Having been a personal trainer for over 10 years, the biggest reason I see that prevents people from reaching their goals, is that they CAN’T STICK TO A PLAN! Whether that be fitness or nutrition, and it is NOT because they aren’t trying. After becoming a life coach I learned that there were very specific questions I needed to be asking my clients to dig out that internal motivation and inspiration, and, offer a new method for setting goals, one that was sure to be motivating and sustainable. My approach to setting goals, reaching them and making them stick for the long term is based on 5 Principles
1. An Exercise Program Needs To Excite You. Let's face it, how long are you going to keep something up that you're not enjoying? Goals change, interests change, and your workout routine needs to change with it in order to keep you motivated. We check in on your motivation level, and when it drops we use our coaching skills and find what you need to perk you back up.
2. Food Is Fun. No diet program will last if you aren’t enjoying what you eat, and this includes treats!
Livit247 helps you reach your full potential with your physique, not by telling you what not to eat, but by helping you gain control over your eating habits, setting nutritional targets for your bodies needs and learning how to eat based on the type of workout you’re doing, and the goals you have. The best part is that you’ll always be able to indulge on your “must haves”!
3. Staying Fit and Healthy Involves All Aspects Of Your Life. Life shifts around a lot, sometimes that will disrupt your exercise and nutrition plans and that's okay. We help you adapt to the shift in a way that allows you to feel good about continuing towards your goals and managing the other things happening in your life.
4. It's Okay To Not Be Okay With Where You Are. Maybe you aren’t where you want to be, it’s okay to not be happy about that, but give yourself permission to not be happy where you are, while still striving for what you want. You’ll be surprised at what you can accomplish when you “accept” that you “don’t accept” where you are.
5. Stay True To What's Important To You. Too often we try to force ourselves into doing "the right" fitness or nutrition plan; thinking this time it will be different. The "right" fitness and nutrition plan is one where you never have to second guess your ability to follow through. Your fitness and nutrition plan will be totally aligned with what's truly important to you and, when it isn't anymore, it's time for a change and that's totally okay!